Solo exhibition contest
In order to celebrate our new project, we invite artists from all over the world to enter our contest and get the opportunity to publish their work on a Virtual Solo exhibition. Their artworks will be displayed in a virtual, full 3D space that everyone can easily access and navigate through with just one click.
Below you can find all the necessary information with regards to the guidelines, how to apply and the prizes.
• Artists from all countries and of all mediums are welcome to apply (paintings, sculptures, photography, video art, jewellery, digital art, embroidery etc).
• The applicants must have a minimum of 10 artworks available to be displayed in the virtual show.
• There is no particular theme. We are just looking for the most interesting artworks to be displayed in our gallery.
• The deadline to apply is on the 14th December, 6pm (UK time).
• We do not take commission from sales. All funds will go back to the artist 100%.
Entering the competition is completely free and no charges will be applied. Should you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us at
• how to participate
If you want to participate and claim the prize, simply follow the next steps:
• Follow our new account on Instagram @artnumber23.online
• Upload up to 3 images of your work in one post on your Instagram account.
• Tag our profile @artnumber.online in the picture.
• Copy the following text and paste it in the caption of your post:
"This is my submission for the current competition by @artnumber23.online for a Solo Virtual Exhibition. One artist will be selected by the gallery to win the prize. The winner will display their work for three months in a digital, full 3D gallery space and will also be featured in an e-Catalogue. The name of the winner will be announced on the gallery's profile on the 15th December 2020. Deadline to apply: 14th December 2020, 18.00pm (UK time)"
• Share your post and enter the competition!
• Virtual Solo Exhibition for three months (20th December - 20th February).
• e-Catalogue with images and details of the exhibited artworks. The e-Catalogue will include clickable links the artist's website and social media accounts.
• Promotion through our mailing list (more than 3000 subscribers).