Out of Space
Organised and curated by Anastasia Raskina and Constantinos Anjulatos
We are looking for artworks of all styles from futurism to abstraction. All mediums are allowed, such as sculptures, paintings films, 3-D/ digital art, photography and more. The artworks must relate to the themes of outer space, celestial bodies, cosmic landscapes, or futuristic conceptions beyond Earth’s boundaries. Through artistic expression, it strives to capture the imagination and explore the mysteries and potential of the universe.
How to Apply
All you need to do is send us an email with the requested information:
• Your name as you want it displayed in our posters, catalogues and other publications.
• 1-4 images of your work attached to the email (Jpeg format preferably and any quality is accepted as long as we can see your work clearly).
• Details of the artworks (title, size, medium and price). If you are not certain about how to price your work, then please leave this section empty and we can advise you. If you are not certain about the exact dimensions, then please put the approximate size of the artworks.
If you want the curators of our gallery to see more of your work, then you can also include your website and your social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook etc).
Video Art: Please send us the links with your videos online ( on Vimeo, Youtube or your personal websites). Alternatively, you can send us stills of your videos attached to your email. Please also include all the necessary information (titles of your work and duration). Your videos will be displayed in a screen with headsets attached for the audio.
Please make sure to mention that you are applying for the project in 'Out of Space'. You can send us all the information above at the following email:
• Emerging artists, art students and artists/creatives with no academic qualifications are more than welcome to apply and exhibit in our shows, as much as everyone else!
• The deadline to apply is on 9th February 2024
• The artists are not required to be present at the show, even though we would love to meet you in person. You can simply post your work to us and we can take care of everything else.
• All participants will be included in a campaign of promotion through our social media and newsletter in order to help them reach new audiences from around the world.
• The exhibition will last for a full week (7 days) with an opening event on the 23rd February. Our team will be responsible for every aspect of the show including the installation of the artworks.
Fees, Commission, Sales
It is completely free for everyone to submit their application. If you get selected, then a small contribution of €100 will be required in order to cover the expenses of the project. Prior to that, you will receive an email asking you to confirm that you are still interested in participating, so submitting your application will not put you in a position that you will need to pay, if you change your mind.
We work as a collective so your contributions will not just help us keep being active, creative and productive but it will also allow us to offer working positions to other artists so they can work on projects related to their field of expertise.
• We do not take any commission from the sales. The funds from the sold artworks go back to the artists 100%.
• The fee includes VAT and it is meant to cover all needs of the show and no extra charges will be applied.
• Please note that the fee is per artist and not per artwork. We usually select 1-4 pieces approximately (depending on their size) from each artist to be exhibited.