• Open Calls
We love receiving new submissions, viewing new artworks and making new collaborations with artists. Below, you will find all the necessary information on how to share your work with us and exhibit in our upcoming projects.
• who can apply?
Our projects are open to artists of all ages, all countries and all mediums (paintings, sculptures, textiles, photography, digital art and more). You do not have to be a professional or established artist to submit your application. Emerging artists, students and artists with no academic qualifications are more than welcome to share their work with us and exhibit in our galleries, as much as everyone else.
Our team will be responsible for every aspect of the exhibition, including installing the artworks, so the artists who live abroad and are unable to travel, can simply post their work to us and they are not required to be present (even though we would love to see you there and get the chance to meet you in person).
• how to apply
We are currently accepting applications for our shows in Athens! The project is called 'Athens Open Art' and we are having a new exhibition every week with a brand new opening event every Friday! All the information on how to apply can be found below.
All you need to do is send us an email with the requested information:
• Your name as you want it displayed in our posters, catalogues and other publications.
• 1-4 images of your work attached to the email (Jpeg format preferably and any quality is accepted as long as we can see your work clearly).
• Details of the artworks (title, size, medium and price). If you are not certain about how to price your work, then please leave this section empty and we can advise you. If you are not certain about the exact dimensions, then please put the approximate size of the artworks.
If you want the curators of our gallery to see more of your work, then you can also include your website and your social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook etc).
Video Art: Please send us the links with your videos online ( on Vimeo, Youtube or your personal websites). Alternatively, you can send us stills of your videos attached to your email. Please also include all the necessary information (titles of your work and duration). Your videos will be displayed in a screen with headsets attached for the audio.
Please send all the information to email@example.com
There is no deadline to apply. You can send us your application whenever you are ready and you will be notified with the results within one to three weeks. If you are selected, then you will receive an email with the specific dates of the exhibition and all the necessary information.
The theme of our shows is open and the artists can select their strongest artworks to show to our Curators and of course to our audience. All styles are permitted (abstract, figurative, nudes, portraiture, still life, minimal and more).
Please remember to specify in your application or in the subject/title of your email, the project you want to apply for (e.g. 'Athens exhibitions' or 'Video Art').
All participants will be included in a campaign of promotion in order to help them reach new audiences from around the world. Some of the features that the participants will get are the following:
• Social Media Stories. All participants will be featured in our stories on our social media accounts, which will be viewed by thousands of people.
• e-Catalogues with hyperlinks. All the participants will be featured in an e-Catalogue with the images of their work and clickable hyperlinks that will direct the viewers to their websites/social media accounts.
• Newsletter. Each exhibition and all the artists will be featured in our newsletters (5000+ subscribers).
• Please note that there will also be a virtual version of the exhibition in a 3D gallery with the artists' work on display. Our viewers from all countries will be able to enter the show with one click and find out more about the artists and their practice.
• fees and commission
It is completely free for everyone to submit their application. If you get selected, then a small contribution will be required in order to cover the expenses of the project. Prior to that, you will receive an email asking you to confirm that you are still interested in participating, so submitting your application will not put you in a position that you will need to pay, if you change your mind.
We work as a collective so your contributions will not just help us keep being active, creative and productive but it will also allow us to offer working positions to other artists so they can work on projects related to their field of expertise.
Lastly, it is very important to consider the following:
• We do not take any commission from the sales. The funds from the sold artworks go back to the artists 100%.
• Our space will be available to be used by the participants, free of any charge, always according to the schedule of the gallery. If you want to organise a workshop, a residency, a talk, a documentation, a presentation, or anything similar, you will simply be able to use our space for free. For more information on that, please contact us via email.
The fees have been calculated according to the expenses of each project :
• Athens Gallery - £65 for a full week show and a virtual group exhibition (7days)
• Video Art - £25 for a full week show and a virtual group exhibition (7days)
Please note that the fee is per artist and not per artwork. We usually select 1-4 pieces approximately (depending on their size) from each artist to be exhibited. The fees for the exhibition include VAT and they are meant to cover all costs so no extra charges will be applied.
Video Art will be presented on an HD monitor with a set of headphones for the audio. We will provide the equipment.
• how and when to pay
You will not need to make any payments right now. Once you have been selected, you will receive an 'Acceptance Email' from our team with all the information and the payment link. It is a totally safe and very easy procedure and you can use either your Bank Card, Apple Pay or your PayPal account.
If everything looks good to you, then click on the apply button below to start your application:
For any further questions, you can contact us via email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org for our team in London and
email@example.com for our team in Athens.
Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing your artworks and working with you!